What is Tom Cruise’s best movie?
- #1. Mission: Impossible — Fallout (2018) 97% …
- #2. Top Gun: Maverick (2022) 97% …
- #3. Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation (2015) 94% …
- #4. Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol (2011) 93% …
- #5. Risky Business (1983) 92% …
- #6. Edge of Tomorrow (2014) …
- #7. Minority Report (2002) …
- #8. Rain Man (1988)
What is the order of Tom Cruise movies?
- Knight and Day (2010)
- Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011)
- Rock of Ages (2012)
- Jack Reacher (2012)
- Oblivion (2013)
- Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015)
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016)
What disease does Tom Cruise have?Cruise spent his childhood trying to hide his dyslexia from his peers. Diagnosed at the age of seven, Cruise describes his younger self as a » functional illiterate « .
What film made Tom Cruise famous?
Who is the actor with the most movies?
- Eric Roberts (401)
- Richard Riehle (359)
- John Carradine (351)
- Mickey Rooney (335)
- Danny Trejo (317)
- Fred Willard (291)
- Sir Christopher Lee (265)
- Stephen Tobolowsky (251)
Has Tom Cruise won an Oscar?
Who is the highest paid actor?
Is Tom Cruise rich?With his career still going strong, it’s likely that Cruise’s net worth of $600 million will continue to rise in the coming years. He consistently earns more than $50 million per year, Celebrity Net Worth reported.
What did Tom Cruise do to his daughter?
Is Val Kilmer friends with Tom Cruise?Kilmer wrote, “Tom and I get along really well. We giggled like little kids in school between takes. I consider him a real friend . We shared intimate stories and challenges about our different lifestyles!!”
What movie made Tom Cruise the most money?
It’s not surprising that Cruise’s most iconic role comes in his highest-grossing movie. The film — which has Cruise play a cocky pilot competing to be the best in the Navy — took the box-office crown of 1986 and made Cruise the movie star we know today.