Which city is bigger Delhi or NYC?Delhi is 1.90 times as big as New York City (US)
The NCT covers an area of 1,484 square kilometres (573 sq mi). New York City (NYC), often called simply New York, is the most populous city in the United States.
Why is New Delhi so populated?Migration is considered one of the main causes of Delhi’s rising population . In 2001, 60% of the people added to the city came from a natural growth of population. The remaining 40% were migrants. In 2011, migrants comprised 45% of people added to the Capital’s population.
Is Delhi or New Delhi bigger?New Delhi is a smaller entity in the much larger urban mass that is the Indian National Capital Territory.
What is the population density of Delhi in 2021?Total area of Delhi is 1,483 sq. km. Density of Delhi is 11,320 per sq km which is higher than national average 382 per sq km.
Is Delhi safer than London?Although Delhi is stereotyped as the crime capital of the country with women vulnerable to rape, abduction and murder, shockingly, the crime rates in London and New York are higher in case of murders and homicide .
Is London bigger than Delhi?Delhi is 0.94 times as big as London (UK)
The NCT covers an area of 1,484 square kilometres (573 sq mi). London is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom.